I bought a Musical Fidelity XDACv3 external DAC to go with my SB3 and it
is supposed to support 24bit/192khz...not sure what that ultimately
means though. Is there a difference between supporting  192 "sample
rates" and 192 "upsampling"? Peraps the Musical Fidelity supports the
latter.

/Nick

--
ntang