Hi all,

1. What is the best format for keeping as much or all of the sound that
is on the CD when burning the CD to the Hard disk ? I have both Linux
and Win XP on my computer?

2. Where do you guys get good Hi-Fi downloads (as opposed to 128K) ?

3. I have not yet bought the squeezebox but I am pretty sure that I am
going to. I ruled out the Roku, I think I am going to pass on the
Logitech and the others like Olive and Sonos cost too much. Any
recommendations or thoughts about my choices ? Would you buy the
Squeezebox over again?

4. I also need to buy a wireless router, my wired router is on the
blink. Do you have any recommendations or warnings for me about which
routers to buy or avoid?

5. I will be using the Squeezebox version 3 (or 4 if out soon) into an
audible illusions modulus II Preamp with analog inputs. Do you think
that this will offer pretty good sound (mostly the analog inputs, I
know the preamp is good...) ?

6. What is/are the best bang-for-buck mods for this device ?

7. Does the wireless version also allow for hardwire connection to
router ?

Thanks guys,

B.

--