Pat Farrell;214014 Wrote:
> This thin layer of metal is unstable and will oxidise if it is not
> protected by a lacquer.

That just screams for audiophile products that remove the latent
voltage potential from the plasma, and a range of pit stabilising green
pens. As for the lacquer on my audiophile CDs, I insist on finest
Chinese (preferably Ming red) lacquer.

Back on topic, we seem to have eliminated the SB3 as a potential factor
in there being a different data stream, but what about the server. Are
we sure that it streams exactly the same data in both cases? Just
trying to nail this one down as highly unlikely.

--
CardinalFang