Hello Everyone,

I am ne to this forum. And am probably going to ask a question that has
been answered many times.

I will put this up front. I write for an E-Zine...Affordable Audio. I
have a SB 3 that I plan on doing a review on.

My digital front end consits of an Audio Magic Kukama DAC and JVC
XL-Z1050 TN CDP used as transport. Its been my experience that the TOTL
Japanese machines of this era make a darn fine transport. Digital cable
is Audio Magic Illusions 4D.

The computer music server is set up on a pair of Western Digital 250G
external hard drives. I-Tunes is the format. A Benchmark media tech
worked with me to get it properly set up for what they call "bit
transparent" playback.

So far I love the way ease of use the SB3 has. Wonderful product in
this regards. But I have not got it to equal the sonic perfomrance of
my traditional transport yet. So where can I go from here to get this
unit optimized so i can write a review on it?

Regards
Mister Pig

--
mister pig