adyc;217802 Wrote:
> Do you think Mac mini is able to run Inguz plugins then?
I would think the upper-end model, the 1.83Ghz Core Duo, could handle
it nicely -- it's only marginally slower than my 2.0Ghz MacBook Pro (a
first gen one, so the same Core Duo chip).  Note that the Mac is not
yet an officially supported Inguz platform, but if you PM me, I can
tell you how to get it up running.

Have you thought about how you will do the recordings & filter
processing?

Muski

--
muski

SB3->Bryston BP25DA->Bryston 4B-SST->Watt Puppy 7s
Transporter->Headrom Max Balanced Amp->Balanced AKG701s & HD650s