P Floding;124865 Wrote:
> Would you care to elaborate on that? (Or was it just a joke?)
>
> Anyway, I don't quite see what bit errors have to do with jitter
> analysis?

I believe he is referring to Clinton's question to his questioner
regarding his adventure with Monitor Levinsky.

--
agentsmith

SB2, Pioneer DV-S733A, Benchmark DAC1, Naim Nait 5i, Naim Ariva
Speakers.  Playstation 3 for Blu-Ray, Panasonic 43" Plasma, Harmony
880.  Storage via Buffalo 250GB LANStation, Linksys NSLU2 300GB USB
drive, 720GB RAID One USB drive, Slimserver in Thinkpad R61,. T30 and
T40p.   Network using Panasonic HD Power over Ethernet and Buffalo
WiFi.