liffy99;224661 Wrote:
> Wow - why all the questions ?
> I've tried the SB3 DAC and it didn't come close to my Lyngdorf
> (unsurprising given the cost differential). Don't know yet how good the
> one in the Kingrex is.
>
> But whatever fidelity is on offer I just want to know if there is a
> away of linking the SPDIF output of the SB3 to a USB input DAC. All the
> "converters" I've seen advertised talk about USB to SPDIF, not the other
> way around.
>
> I really don't want to get into discussions about relative benefits of
> the SB3 DAC v others. This is just a straight question of mechanics;
> Can I connect the SB3 SPDIF to a USB input somehow ?
>
> Cheers

You will soon find that, if you want a straight answer to a question
around here, you won't likely get one!

Is this what you're looking for? http://www.cryo-parts.com/pclink.html

--
Videodrome

Two-channel System:
SB3 -> Behringer SRC2496 -> Musiland MD-10 DAC;
Outlaw 970 Pre/Pro;
McCormack DNA-125 amplifier;
Quad 11L speakers;
Sota Sapphire ttbl. w/ Grado Ref. Platinum Cartridge -> Rolls Bellari
VP-129 tube phono stage;
Marantz 10b;
Nakamichi RX505;
Cables Used: DH Labs, Van den Hul, Distech, Monster, many more.