I want MLC - music library correction.  It goes through your library and
deletes whatever you haven't played for years, and automatically
downloads FLACs that are similar to what you do listen to.

Of course, once it's been going for long enough, it will replace all
your music with Abba, as that's first on your artist list and often
gets played accidentally, so you have to get it to play through the
night stuff that you still like but don't listen to.  But it knows when
you're doing that.....

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

http://www.last.fm/user/AdamSlim/
'Last.fm group: people who don't listen to any of last.fm's top
artists'
(http://www.last.fm/group/People+who+don%27t+listen+to+any+of+last.fm%27s+top+artists)

SB+, EAR 859, Heybrook Sextets plus some other stuff
SB3, Shek d2, Ming-Da MC84-C, Harbeth HL-P3ES