I posted this idea a while back and it didn't get much traction.  I
don't really know why - being able to easily balance in-room frequency
response would seem to be an incredible offering since it would require
no additional hardware.  Some built-in test tones and a rat shack SPL
meter would be all most folks would need.

This wouldn't be the technical solution like Inguz, which incidentally
does have a semi-parametric function now.  I'm talking about a full
parametric which would be a revelation to lots of folks with lots of
different room and speaker issues.

Rally up folks - this would be great for you!

--
miklorsmith