results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Golfdane's setup:
SB3 with MF X-DACv3 and X-PSUv3.
Amp is Holfi Pre8/Power8.
Speakers are Martin Logan Aerius i's and sub is an AudioPro Ace-Bass
2.
Interconnects are a mixture of Supra EFF-ISL's and Audioquest.
Speakercables are MIT Terminator III.
Powerstrip is a Supra, and powercables are DH Labs.

Also seen is my old STD305M turntablewith Holfi Ellipse RIAA, my 200W
ClassD DYI amp (not in use since it injects noise on the TV signal), my
LG RH-7500 HD Recorder, my old Pioneer DV-717 DVD, a Playstation 3 and
on the wall hangs a Panasonic 42" PV60E.

On the floor sits the old MF X-Ray CD, waiting for a buyer.

|Filename: PICT3357.JPG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3519|

golfdane