results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Club1820;242102 Wrote:
> Do you have your transporter sitting on some sort of vibration reducing
> feet?

Yes I do.  Currently I use those whacko Final Dharma ones, but
Modwright has some interesting ones he showed at RMAF.  Although the
stock TP is non-rotating and likely not terribly prone to vibration
issues, the new tube section is what I'm trying to keep isolated.

I'll post impressions once the new caps break in.  Dan had to do some
design changes that involved his proprietary caps due to the original
design overdriving the tube section.  He had voiced/developed it with
the digital volume down accidentally and didn't notice the issue.  It's
all good now.

--
ted_b