tomjtx;233885 Wrote:
> I never said the TP couldn't be improved upon.
>
> I have questioned modders simply throwing parts at it and assuming that
> will make it better. Careful R&D will no doubt usher in the TP2 someday.
>
> You are either unable to understand my previous posts or you are
> purposely obfuscating.

I was not refering to eny modders or have to improve the transporter,
that is a intirely different thread.
I dont see what relevance this have with the klimax DS vs the
transporter .

I pointed out  that the Klimax DS are build to a xtremly high kvality
and this justifies its price more , and that based apone have good the
rest of the klimax series sounds, it would be very odd if the klimax DS
dossent sound better then the transporter.

Then  what you did was saying this     But if you really want to spend
money for the sake of spending money I will be happy to sell you a
great mod.
for 1,000.00 paypal to me I will PM you a proprietary code I alone have
developed.
All you need to do is say this code out loud to your system and you
will perceive an ENORMOUS difference.

Thats just being a idiot

--
harmonic