pfarrell;235152 Wrote:
> I think many audiophiles enjoy the tweaking more than listening to
> music.

You could also say many car buyers enjoy specifying opetions and colors
more than they do *driving*.

I think personalization is a very natural thing. It's more about
asserting ourselves as individuals than it is about sheer measurable
performance.

As you said, I am sure utterly intergrated speakers allow for that. *I*
will claim to my grave you *have* to upgrade the cable between your
Audioengine5 speakers (get spades, look for a good deal, and if they're
more than 8ft apart you got the wrong speakers anyhow :)

*Everything* can be personalized, I agree with you.

--
pablolie