I think the issue for audiophiles becomes the noisy PS housed inside the
speakers along with the amp if it is completely intigrated. That would
only leave snap on grill covers to personalize ones system like they
have for cellphone faceplates.

The horror is right! My only tweaks are which IEC powercord to use and
which crazy grill cover to add-on. Of course there is the additional
problem of everybody has to love the way it works and sounds because it
has now become what we hate, a Bose Tabletop Squeezebox. But the mod
guys would make a ton of money! $6000 to replace the amp and PS with an
outboard unit with special cables, separate PS, and separate amplifer!

On no we are back where we started! The HORROR, happy  Halloween!

--
iPhone