cliveb;236353 Wrote:
> My initial impression upon reading that sentence was that you  did not
> consider the tests as having showed anything. I am sure that is not
> what you intended people to think. I would go so far as to say that the
> results are *very* significant, in that they demonstrate that the (small
> but measurable) effects were not audible.

Sorry - that wasn't very clear!  I meant statistically significant, as
in:

"None of the results in the paper demonstrated a statistically
significant correlation between different versions of the same CD and
subjective rankings of sound quality."

I agree the results are significant in the more ordinary sense of the
term.

EDIT - actually looking back, where do you see these small but
measurable effects?  The only plots comparing two versions of the same
disc are 11 and 12, and to my eye they're identical.  Is there
something I'm not seeing?

--
opaqueice