CPC;238461 Wrote:
> Why do you feel the need to post negative comments about something
> you've never purchased or listen to?

Why do you seem to be incapable of understanding my post?

I did not make negative comments concerning the efficacy of wellborne
gear. Therefore it is not germane whether or not I have listened to his
products.

I simply alerted the OP to the many posts about wellborne on other fora
concerning the fact that wellborne takes the money and in many cases
never sends the product and doesn't give refunds, according to the many
complaints on these fora.

It appears Wellbone owes a lot of people momey and gear .

Perhaps you should read posts more carefully and make sure you
understand them before you respond to them.
Your response to mine clearly indicates you didn't understand it and it
seems your are the victim of your own sloppy thinking.

--
tomjtx