Thanks for the very interesting links Adam. Although the different
impressions by users seem to differ somehow.
If you sold the Shanling it makes quite a strong point for the SB+.
I was hoping Patrick would chime in this thread.
I am a bit worried about the size of the SB+, but don't have the
dimensions so cannot really tell if it would fit in my rackadamslim;239203

--
Vic