More seriously (sort of).
Apparently I seem to understand that a good majority of members of this
forum state (with apparently "humour", but please next time put an H
next to the funny bits so that I know when to laugh) that all hi-fi
related stuff is a rip off and that everything sounds the same. Am I
correct?
That apparently includes one of the designer of the SB and Transporter,
have I got it right?
Am I correct then in assuming that I should better sell all my hi-fi
gear and buy an alarm clock with a FM radio built in? I have just seen
a nice looking one for about £20.
I am so glad I have joined this forum! I will be able to save a huge
amount of money.
Thanks guys, most helpful

--
Vic