amazing how much attraction this thread is getting for the fact that
"nobody" is interested in MP3 format. ;-)

personally, i appreciate these guy's efforts, because my GF is not
technically savvy enough to rip her music to any other format than MP3.
that means that half our collection (~3000 songs) is in MP3 - for me
that means it is a majorly important format.

because of this, i have voted for the bug.

i agree, it is great to see that the people INSIDE slimdevices take
this feedback seriously. in this day and age where products are
becoming more and more similar, customer service and acknowledgement is
a BIG differentiator. please logitech/slimdevices: keep it that way!

--
dcote