sikahr wrote:
>> 2. Use flac - it's better than mp3 anyway.
>
> You know this for the fact, I mean you did double blind test.
> All tests on hydrogenaudio means nothing to You?

Yes, I know it for a fact. FLAC is lossless. By design and
implementation. MP3 is lossy. It throws away signal that it thinks is
not important. This lost information can never be recovered.

Take a wav file, compress it with flac, uncompress it to a copy, run
diff on the original and copy. They are the same.

A double blind test is not needed. All a double blind test shows is that
the folks could not reliably tell a difference through their equipment.
Double blind testing is how you quantify subjecting things when you
can't measure them directly. There is no need to be subjecting, flac is
better.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/