Apparition;258651 Wrote:
> And in a data centre, it would likely be surrounded by 100 other
> ethernet cables. So I understand what you are saying, I just don't buy
> it. And I understand you are driving at an impact on the signal once it
> becomes analog, but heck, memory is switched by an electric signal. If
> ethernet could generate an impact on the analog signal in a
> transporter, it could flip bits in memory. And it can't.

You are talking digital again. OK, if you like the data centers, let's
use them as an example.

What sound will you get if you use one of the 750W  power supplies
taken from a $1M server in a 250W amplifier? Or a preamp?

Do you use spikes under your $1M server?

What happened if you use a computer grade capacitors taken from a
$1M server in the audio path?

Why do they never use shielded power cables in the data centers?

What happened if you replace a good audio quality  power cable with a
computer cable?

and the list of questions goes on and on ...

--
alekz