alekz;260164 Wrote:
> Log a technical assistance case for the Lord. He might even have a FAQ
> somewhere.

PLEASE, PLEASE ALEKZ, dont convert this thread into another of your
esoteric blackboards. Cant you see you are alone! just leave it!
"pretty please with sugar on top"

Why dont you start a new user forum related to snake oil? we might need
to get the ghostbusters.

alekz;260164 Wrote:
> Make sure that your new SB3 has at least 100 hours of continuous paying.

Would you say it needs 100 hours or 93, why not 113, the imperativeness
and precision of this numbers (statement) scare me. I totally second
pfarrell's post.

--
GuyDebord

Reference 3A Royal Master monitors biwired with van den Hul Inspiration,
REL Strata 5 sub. AMP: Pathos Classic One MKIII. ANALOGUE: Michell Gyro
SE, Technoarm & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR Mini Basis SQ phono preamp, link:
WireWorld Silver Eclipse 5.2. DIGITAL: SlimDevices Transporter, link:
Acoustic Zen Silver Reference2 XLR’s. POWER: Isotek MiniSub GII, Isotek
Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), Siltech SPX30 MKII (Transporter), van den
Hul Mainstream (Pathos) & van den Hul Mainserver (ASR).