Pat Farrell;264553 Wrote:
> NewBuyer wrote:
> > This is interesting. Sean, what please are your initial thoughts
> about
> > separating these grounds - do you think this idea has potential?
>
> ...I'd be stunned if he responded to this... In most companies, a
> senior engineer would never comment... That Sean does at all is
> wonderful... He can't address all this stuff...[/url]

This is just one specific idea (and a rather interesting one at least
to me) - it is certainly not "ALL this stuff". Sean has commented many
times in the past, on lesser things than this question - mostly because
people didn't feel intimidated against at least asking in the forum.
Perhaps he will stun you again here Pat! :)

Anyway, I thought the "potential" part was amusing...

--
NewBuyer