seanadams;264853 Wrote:
> Before. It should probably be put after though - we could do it in the
> DAC chip, like we do when Transporter is being used as a DAC.

Yeah, if that could change to be afterwards, that would be great.

seanadams;264853 Wrote:

> No that would not work because the digital input path would be busy
> taking data from the DSP. However if the DSP had multiple inputs (as
> the Tact does) then you would connect all your digital sources into it.

Pitty, cause i'd like to use just a single remote (assuming the DSP
even comes with a remote that is) ah well, can't have everything I
guess ;-)

--
Heimiko

Transporter -> XLR Attenuators (-20db) -> Electrocompaniet AW100 DMB ->
Dynaudio Audience 122
___
BK Monolith
Analog modded SB3 -> tube buffer -> Trends Audio TA-10 ->  Eltax
Monitor III