Heimiko;264827 Wrote:
> @Sean - Can you shed some light on:
> digital volume control, before or after loopback?
> DSP loopback usable with other digital sources?
>
> thanks! i hope some of you might have a behringer deq laying around to
> test this with, as its a strong contender for a place in my rack ;-)

Which Behringer model are you considering?  ULTRA-CURVE PRO DSP8024?

--
GuyDebord

Reference3A Royal Master monitors biwired with van den Hul Inspiration,
REL Strata 5 sub. AMPS: Pathos Classic One MKIII's in mono config.
ANALOGUE: Clearaudio Ambient, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR
MiniBasis SQ preamp, link: WireWorld SilverEclipse 5.2. DIGITAL:
SlimDevices Transporter, link: AcousticZen Silver Reference2 XLR’s.
POWER: Isotek MiniSub GII, Isotek Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), Siltech
SPX30 MKII (Transporter), van den Hul Mainstream (Pathos) & van den Hul
Mainserver (ASR).