I am Dan's first Modwright TP customer and have had it for months now.
It is the best digital front-end I've ever heard, and I've heard many.
I like it, in my system, in my well-treated room, quite a bit more than
the stock TP, a wonderful invention if I say so.

I've posted pics and comments on another thread quite awhile ago.  The
vile and unsupported criticism (i.e without ever hearing it) on this
thread is embarrassing.

Thanks to Sean and Slim Devices/Logitech for inventing this wonderful
product, along with the software to complement it.  The support Sean
and team have shown me is first rate.  Thanks to Dan Wright for
changing the sound to work better and synergize in my room, with my
equipment.  The power supply, sophisticated tube rectifier and analog
stage, and subsequent 24/96 tube dac capabilities are music to my ears.
YMMV.

--
ted_b