PLynas;273607 Wrote:
> This is my main system and is in a fairly room, so I do not want to lose
> any quality or power (power/volume now is just fine).

Can you clarify how big the room is etc? That bit of your post appears
to be missing a word. :-) What kind of acoustics do you have in there?
Clap your hands in the middle of the room - do you hear lots of echos?
An overly reflective room can confuse or muddy the sound (hence your
desire for more 'separation'?). What I like is a "normal, average"
reflective room without unusual echos or ringing from a clap.

Another point is, if you want floorstanders you need room to put them
in space and to avoid excessive bass frequencies.
Darren

--
darrenyeats

SB3 / Inguz -> Krell KAV-300i (pre bypass) -> PMC AB-1
Dell laptop -> JVC UX-C30 mini system