rydenfan;275244 Wrote:
> Haraldo, any updates on the Lipinski's?

Hey, Thanks for asking :-D

Yeah, I've been in touch with the guys some more, but I'm moving slowly
right now, I don't think I'll buy another pair of speakers right now. I
already own two very well performing sets that I just can't sell....

I'll just have to wait a bit with that, won't rule out that I'll buy a
pair L-505 though....

I'm thinking DSP and room correction first, and then subwoofers, and I
don't think the Lipinski sub's are right for me because I want smaller
drivers than the 15" that's provided for in the lipinski sub.

regards

Harald N

--
haraldo

Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop / SC7 -> SB3 -> Benchmark DAC1 -> Krell
KAV400xi -> Meadowlark Kestrel2 / Duntech PCL-15
Everything is difficult before it's easy