tomjtx;283423 Wrote:
> Who cares?
> That reviewer also saw no point in comparing or even listening to a
> stock TP. The reviewer couldn't be bothered to listen to a stock
> component.
> Why give credence to such a biased reviewer?
>
> If Srajean did a DBT comparo of the Mod TP , the Esoteric and a stock
> TP I would bet a lot of money he couldn't tell the difference.
> Of course he is likely too afraid to do that since it would destroy the
> (undeserved) credibility he thinks he has as a reviewer.
>
> 6Moons represents everything that is wrong about hi end audio.
>
> His knowledge of streaming audio is laughable. He was also pushing the
> rip off 1,000.00 Music Vault.
>
> Until he admitted he couldn't get it to work.
>
> That mag is for the unthinking insecure audiophile that needs a
> reviewer's praise to feel validated about wasting money.
>
> Well. sorry to hold back, when I have more time, I'll tell you how I
> really feel :-)

I think everybody should be allowed to post their opinions, we don't
always have to agree :-)
I think the negative remarks on the Music Vault was weird, to say the
least, in such a review.....

--
haraldo

Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop / SC7 -> SB3 -> Benchmark DAC1 -> Krell
KAV400xi -> Meadowlark Kestrel2 / Duntech PCL-15
Everything is difficult before it's easy