tomjtx;283622 Wrote:

> Srajean's refusal to compare a stock TP and his implied dismissal of
> the stock as not worth his time is the sort of audiophile snobbery that
> has no place in a serious reviewer. Unfortunately most reviewers are
> like that.

Which is why I almost don't read Stereophile anymore, even If I still
have a subscription....

Looking at Michael Fremer's review list is a shocker, when did he ever
review a turntable that costs less than $25.000

--
haraldo

Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop / SC7 -> SB3 -> Benchmark DAC1 -> Krell
KAV400xi -> Meadowlark Kestrel2 / Duntech PCL-15
Everything is difficult before it's easy