Hmmmm
doesn't it matter more about synergy in components and personal
listening tastes? I've found that you really can't say something is
"better or not", just that it suits your system.
I'm fascinated at the emotion this stirs up! Persoanlly I thought the
original post wasn't that "ra ra" - I read it and took it for what it
is.
Persoanlly I have different amp's for different music - my favourite
6CLC Spud amp for colour eg femal vocals, jazz - and a Bryston 100 SST
for large scale orchestral. The Transpoter (stock) sounds to my middle
aged ears just fine with both - different but fine.
Less is more eh??

--
tricka

Lynx 2