twylie;291399 Wrote:
> wire one of the speakers out of phase, set them facing each other about
> a foot apart and play mono white noise through the system.  If you need
> to, you can throw a blanket or quilt over the speakers to help deaden
> the noise, but if the drivers are well matched, they should come close
> to canceling out each other.

But if you do that, the quantum particles inside the amp's electrons
will be confused and out of phase, grumpy, and will not sound right
when you re wire. The amp will be burned in to excell with out of phase
music quarks.
Just ask any quantum scientist like Jack Bybee.
Or ask Opaqueice, I am sure he will concur with my assesment.

--
tomjtx