agentsmith;291545 Wrote:
> Unfortunately, wife is allergic to music.

You have upgraded your equipment. Now maybe it is time to upgrade the
wife, or at the very least get a mistress that loves music!

All joking aside, at least the wife lets you enjoy your hobby and even
allows the buying of new stuff. Most of us can’t have everything, so at
least having a better half that allows us to enjoy our hobby is more
then half the battle.

After all these years my better half finally understands the difference
between a boom box and good stereo understanding why something that just
produces sound is not the same as a system attempting to produce music
as it was actually recorded. I think over time good music reproduction
grows on everybody and they begin to realize a boom box for what it is,
a substitute of convenience or last resort!

--
iPhone

iPhone

Last.FM http://www.lastfm.com/user/mePhone

Media Room:
Transporter, Vandersteen Quatro Signature, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks, VTL
TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, VCC-5 Reference Center Channel, four VSM-1
Signatures, Runco 710, RAM Oppo DV970HD, VeraStarr 6.4SE

Living Room:
SqueezeBox Duet, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2,
Two VSM-1, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold

Bedroom:
Squeezebox 3, Thiel 2.3, NAD C370