bigfool1956;293926 Wrote:
> Well not my review, but I was interested in the comments.

The conclusions are flawed if the comparison was not done with level
matched sources. and not just level matched "by ear"
There is no escaping that.
DBT is somewhat of another matter.
However one can't rule out expectation bias in a sighted test, period.

Short term testing does have it's own pitfalls and long term listening
is preferable.
Long term sighted comparo's followed by some blind testing which
corroborates the sighted testing would be the most convincing .

These blanket assertions of superiority of one source over another w/o
some rigorous testing are quite invalid and boring.

--
tomjtx