iPhone;295127 Wrote:
> It is 15x2 watts just as the other Sonic Impacts were.

I read somewhere that they did make some changes to the output
characteristics with the Gen 2, I think there was a bass rolloff on the
original which was fixed? Something like that. Anyway, I had both and
the gen 2 certainly sounds a lot better to me, and louder.

A little googling found this (from
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread/t-109033.html):

--
radish