I successfully updated to 7.1 and FW42.  Volume control and noise
problems solved!  However, if I am listening the to Music
Library>Playlists/selected song and then decide I want to listen to a
CD via the digital inputs>BNC Coax S/PDIF, making that selection, still
no problem.  When, I want to return to the selection in the Music
Library>Playlists, going back through the menu, I arrive at the
original selection and hit play, the display shows the selection "now
playing", but I continue to hear the digital input.  I have not found a
way to switch from the digital input to any other source.  The only way
I can get to another input is to power the unit off from the remote.
Turn it back on, hit play and then I can hear the selection from Music
Library.  I am hoping that I am failing to do something to get the unit
to switch inputs, but so far, if that is the case, I haven't been able
to figure it out.  Any help appreciated.

Rob Stone

--
Rob Stone