Club1820;242103 Wrote:
> I also had a NASTY ground loop hum in my system caused by the cable
> connection.  I purchased and installed the jensen transformer and it
> completely went away.  Paid $49.99 for it.  Parts Express also sells
> one for way less but I figured I would go with the one that received
> the best reviews and it has a money back guarantee.
I too had a hum problem with my Transporter due to the cable TV
connection.  I bought a Calrad RF isolation transformer for $12.00 from
Blue Jeans Cable, inserted it in the CATV cable path, and the hum went
away.  Recommended as a viable alternative to the $49.99 Jensen
transformer.

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/rf/index.htm

--
Ron Olsen