TwistedWave;313839 Wrote:
> The native FLAC metadata are not transcoded, however. I understand this
> is something most of you would be interested in, and I plan to make
> this work for a future version.

Thomas --

This sure would be great if you can get this working.  Can I add one
enhancement?  I keep a cover.jpg file in each album directory -- any
chance you could pick this up, too?  (I am guessing that many people
store album art for FLACs this way).

PM me if you'd like me to test anything.

Thanks,
muski

--
muski

Transporter via XLR->Bryston BP26DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy
7s
Transporter via XLR->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced
AKG701s