itai;322201 Wrote:

> The music plays with poping sounds, like small explosions.
> This happens when the music gets bussy, not with calm music.
> Any idea s to the cause?

Does is still happen if you turn down the volume on the digital output?
I had this for a while on some recordings until I made sure that all
volume adjustment was turned off. There must have been some bad data in
the recordings that caused the final output to clip when adjusted -
that's my theory anyway!

Before I found the cause, I tried turning down the volume to about 80%
on the digital out and the popping went away.

--
CardinalFang