cliveb;322636 Wrote:

> As for what control you have over it:
> 1. You can elect not to use Replaygain at all.
> 2. You can amend the RG tags in the source files before SqueezeCenter
> scans them.
> 3. You can update the data in the SC database after the scan. The
> necessary SQL code is detailed in the bug report.
> 4. If your library is all pop and rock releases from 1990 onwards, you
> probably won't have any positive RG gain values anyway, so the problem
> will not manifest itself.

1) where?
I went to "Volume Adjustment/Replay Gain" in the Player Settings/Audio,
and chose "No Volume Adjustment", and the poping/cliping continues.
Did you mean that setting?
2) how?
4) My lib is full of rock/pop from 60-70-90-00, and it pops all over
the place.

Q - why is it that the Kora DAC hears the cliping, and my Tact
Millenium 2 and Denon 3808 do not?
Thnx

--
itai