StigErik;329254 Wrote:

> I would point out that the wonders of DRC is not just the room
> correction - it also corrects your speakers. In many cases the speaker
> correction is what gives the greatest improvement, especially at higher
> frequencies.

Yeah, that's a good point.  Room correction per se (correcting for room
resonances) is totally impossible above a few hundred Hertz.  But
overall balance (which is a function of the room, the speaker's on axis
response, and the speaker's off axis response) can be corrected to good
effect.

Still, in my experience the greatest improvement is in the bass.

--
opaqueice