opaqueice;330321 Wrote:
> It's not much of a mystery.  It has nothing to do with the DACs and
> everything to do with the brain.
>
> If you don't believe me, try a level-matched blind test and compare two
> of them.

Well first we have to prove if  blindtesting with your  ears are a
valid evaluation tool for audio reproduction gear .
I personaly i have no audioble memory, i cant remember have somthing
sounded ,  i can remeber the taste  of  foods ,spices, smells .
But with music  its very  different , the same music sounds different
everytime i hear it even with seconds of intervals.

--
harmonic