harmonic;330331 Wrote:
> Well first we have to prove if  blindtesting with your  ears are a valid
> evaluation tool for audio reproduction gear .

I don't know what you mean by that.  The question (roughly) was "why do
different DACs sound so different"?  One possible answer is that it's
because they produce different sounds when connected to an audio
system.  If so, the listener will be able to hear the difference blind.
Another possible answer is that it's because they produce different
sensations in the listener's mind for some other reasons.  In that case
a blind test will reveal no difference.

--
opaqueice