I took the test. 27/30 & 23/30, though I guessed on the last 15 of test
2 because of boredom.

Like someone else mentioned I think this was more a test of memory than
anything. I really don't see how this is anyway applicable to what my
hearing is able to resolve as I was only given a single chance to
listen to each test tones. In real life I listen to subject matter
oodles of times and am intimately familiar with the material.

--
Pneumonic

Main: Transporter and Squeezebox 3 > Roksan DAC/PS > Sonic Frontiers
SFL-2 Pre > Sonic Frontiers SFS80 Power > Martin Logan CLS II Speakers

Office: Squeezebox 3 > COEM Lite Audio DAC AH > REDGUM RGi120 Int Amp >
Elipson Circee Speakers