My Duet is connected directly into a pair of Acoustic Energy Aego M
speakers. For late night listening I use my Sennheiser PX 200
headphones connected to the headphone jack on the Aego M’s.

I would like to improve my headphone listening and would like advice on
the following options.

1) Purchase a CMoy Headphone amp (use between Aego M’s and
Sennheisers).
2) Upgrade the headphones to Grado SR60 / SR135 (connected directly to
Aego M’s).
3) Buy a Beresford TC-7510 DAC and use the DAC headphone output with
the Sennheisers.
4) Any combination of the above.

If I go for the DAC option, will I notice any sound improvement through
the speakers compared to the stock output of the Duet.

--
btooze