Rodney_Gold wrote:
> I think the transporter is far less versatile than a SB/Duet + DAC. I
> and others find the DACS in the tranporter to be very amusical and
> sterile...I thinkl the term "miracle" dac is a misnomer.

...and I and others find the DACs in the transporter to be very musical.

There seem to be two camps on the Transporter: one finding it very
musical, the other finding it flat/lifeless/sterile.

Now, this could be down to subjective preferences, but it seems rather
extreme for that. I wonder if there could be some other common thread
that links the occupants with in the two camps? Some hardware change?
Mode of use?

Anyone else got any thoughts?

R.