NewBuyer;350858 Wrote:
> Been there, done that - oddly enough, while both sound good, the optical
> sounds slightly better to us in our system.  Hence my wondering about
> this!  :)It's -your -pleasure after all. If optical sounds better to you,
> that's
all what matters.
At this level of difference (as the one between optical and coax
cables) and with all other factors involved (amp, source, speakers,
cables, room, listening habits, ...), science is not accurate enough to
provide us objective definitions of what and how "should sound better or
same". So, I advise you to stick with your own ears' verdict. ;)

--
Themis

SB3 - North Star dac 192 - Denon 3808 - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus