I wasn't especially meaning to focus on the 24/192 thing, just the
concept of a displayless Transporter, either cheaper, or with
fancier/better DACS upsampling whatever. Other products like the Linn
Sneaky DS are now appearing at, in fact below, the Transporter price
bracket with on the face of it higher spec DACs and performance, so I'm
interested in whether the Transporter will evolve to meet this
competition. Or is that it? Is it as much as we will get, since as one
poster points out, it doesn't really fit the Logitech mould?

--
JezA