I'd be interested to hear how they sound when you get them home.  I
recently had a short demo and was impressed by the frequency range they
produced, but could not evaluate them properly as the store only carried
B&W speakers and had them hooked up to a dvd player and surround
processor which I'm sure were killing a lot of the hifi sound.

When you set them up, make sure you experiment with the supplied bass
port bungs to help remove any room resonances you have.

I assume you went with the RB-1072.  Were you able to compare it to any
other amps in the same store?  Again, my local b&w dealer only carries
rotel, so it is not easy for me to compare vs other amps, but I am
considering going back with my dac and hooking it up direct to both an
analog and digital rotal power amp.

--
bludragon