Thanks everyone for the feedback.  I have a Behringer ECM 800
measurement mic and a phantom power pre amp, so I can give the system a
try.

One quick question - it has taken me a while to get my squeeze system
stable (ish). Is it possible to use inguz to process a file offline and
to save the modified flac file to disc rather than have to integrate the
plug in into SC?

May sound a strange request, but it would allow me to try comparing pre
and post filtering without messsing with the squeeze set up before I
decide whether to jump the whole way and integrate the plug-in.

Thx.

--
Andy8421